KIDS SHOULDN'T GO TO SLEEP. WHEN THEY WAKE UP, THEY ARE A DAY OLDER.

21 de julio de 2012

My way.

And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain.  My friend, I'll say it clear, I'll state my case, of which I'm certain.
I've lived a life that's full, I traveled each and ev'ry highway. And more, much more than this, I did it my way.

Regrets, I've had a few but then again, too few to mention. I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption.
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway. And more, much more than this, I did it my way 

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew when I bit off more than I could chew. But through it all, when there was doubt I ate it up and spit it out. I faced it all and I stood tall and did it MY WAY.














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario