KIDS SHOULDN'T GO TO SLEEP. WHEN THEY WAKE UP, THEY ARE A DAY OLDER.

2 de enero de 2011

Oh, man.

I love the way you say "honey". I like the scars above your feeds. I love when you say "I look really ugly today" instead you can't. Love your faces, your movements. When i get an unexpected sms. When you appear on my dreams. When you say "I need you". I love to look at you. To look at you when you're having a cup of coffe. I love to hear a f**king great song with you and sing it. I love who am I when I am with you. You make it real for me.




3 comentarios:

  1. Someone is dead.
    And wow, someone think that loves you two.
    How is possible all of this? Maybe, because you doesn't have limits. Are more than all the known. And maybe, because you are great? Yes, someone think that.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love the quotes.. "you, me, bed, now" is so funny
    LOx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Que pasada las fotos y las frasesque pones siempre, son buenisimas. La ultima me ha hecho mucha gracia hahaha. Besos!

    ResponderEliminar