KIDS SHOULDN'T GO TO SLEEP. WHEN THEY WAKE UP, THEY ARE A DAY OLDER.

4 de mayo de 2011

Get out.

+What have you done?

-Don't be stupid, Cook. She told me all about you too.

+ You? You did something to my friend?

-That's a waste of time. Would you kneel down, please?

+Mr. Foster...

-Doctor Foster, actually. Kneel down please.

+I don’t think you know what I am, mate.

-I think I do. You’re nothing. You don’t deserve that girl... And, you know...I do

+ I’m a fucking waste of space... Just a stupid kid. I've got no sense. A criminal. I’m no fucking use. I am nothing.So please, please, get it into your, you know... into your bonce, that you killed my friend and... I’m Cook. I'M COOK!!!



2 comentarios:

  1. Skins es mi serie favorita, me quede con la boca abierta con el final, ¿Tú no?

    Ahora me he terminado la 5ª temporada, que también me ha encantado.

    ResponderEliminar