KIDS SHOULDN'T GO TO SLEEP. WHEN THEY WAKE UP, THEY ARE A DAY OLDER.

10 de marzo de 2011

I feel empty insde... you know... I know i have a lot to say, but there is no way to take my ideas and put all of them here. Don't know the way i have to do it. I feel like if someone is sitting on my chest, making me breathless and making my eyes wet. There are some people who call it "preassure" or something like that. But I don't think it's the correct name for it. There isn't a word to call it, just can feel it.

I just wanna get some important stuff and get out of all this s**t. I dont want this anymore, don't wanna be this way. I just want to go out, to the street and run, run, run till the moment you can't breath, till the moment it hurts. You can say I'm being a runaway. Yeah, ok, maybe I am. But at least, I'm scaping of something i don't want anymore, I'm scaping to the happines. Because I know where it is. It's by your side, holding your hand, kissing you, grabbing your hair, biting you...

And yeah, I have a lot of things here, but I know I won't lose it all.

IT'S TIME TO TAKE A RISK, SWEET HEART.

2 comentarios:

  1. me encanta el texto, yo también siento eso a veces, con ganas de mandarlo todo a la mierda, de decir adiós, e ir corriendo hacia otro lugar, no sé...
    un beso

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Si lo quieres mantener y luchas por ello, no lo perderás.

    Al igual que si luchas por que sea algo más, lo ganarás.

    Pero siempre hay que atenerse a algo y no dejarse llevar demasiado, porque cuando te sientes vacío y piensas que no hay nada más que merezca la pena, en estas condiciones, aquí, se hace imposible. Y no solo para tí.

    ResponderEliminar